Yoga Food & Travel Rotating Header Image

Utility Right Of Way Agreement Alberta

To determine the boundaries of easements or rights of way, contact an Alberta Land Surveyor. An investigator from the land of Alberta can also provide additional information and advice on easements or rights of way. An Alberta Land Surveyor identifies all easements or rights of way on real property when a real estate report is prepared. If you have any questions about easement or rights of way laws, contact independent legal sources. Land Titles staff can also provide additional support. A landowner should seek professional advice before accepting easements or rights of way. For existing easements or rights of way, the first sources of information are plans and documents registered with the National Securities Office.

Comments are closed.